Tuesday, July 7, 2009

after two bowls of failure with a side of dispair,

and also two sheets of emulsion, the third, which just happens to be my lucky number, finally allows me to win.

AHHHHHHH i love, i love!
this is just a tester shirt, as well as another shirt i did in charcoal/mustard, but that's a one-of-a-kind special for a good friend. :) who i miss, by the way.
however, i digress.
the shirt will actually be sold in military green and maroon, which will be pictured soon.
i love opaque white! unfortunately, the mustard isn't opaque, so it didn't show up as vibrant, and since it was my first shirt, i was to noobish to think of printing a second layer. :|

oh by the way, the senior shirt in the back, yeah i designed/drew that for the whole 2009 class. holla! the other newspaper next to my article is the school newspaper with me and my friend oscar, who were voted "most creative/artistic," as well as other classmates who won in other categories.

well, i gotz men working for me in the garage, haha. they're setting up my workstation, that i'm unfortunately going to have to leave behind in a few weeks.
SINK INSTALLATION, FTW!

woo!
oh, at OSH today, the man who was helping us choose out the cheapest/best faucet said to me, "so.. artist, huh?"
"..wait, were you in the newspaper?"
mickey: "haha yes i was, a few months ago."
"well i knew i recognized you!"

..that article came out on MAY FIRST. "?!" i'm thinking.. my picture wasn't even all that big, and i didn't even get a page, but geeeeeez, haha.
it was cool though.

this is just random, but i found this cool cup.

well, yes i was thirsty.

yumm, good day.
PSYCHE! this day ends bad.
i wasted the last free sheet of emulsion i had on sometime too stupid to mention, and there's a small corner i messed up on, and it mocks me!

darn my atychiphobia!!

tonight i sleep in torment.

No comments: