Thursday, September 3, 2009

september: daze of the week

hey again! here to welcome the month of september is a featured blog of DAZE OF THE WEEK, by my fellow guild member madonnaontherocks:

dazeoftheweek.etsy.com

his jewelry collection is GORGEOUS, seriously, and it's all very professional looking, and i'm verrrrry impressed.
according to his shop announcements, "I always try to encorperate some sort of recycled material into what I make. Even if its not visible to the naked eye. Jewelry making is my current forte until things start kicking, I also dabble in mask-making and embroidery too."

this is truly amazing to me, jewelry making is a true art.
SO SUPPORT HIM AND CHECK OUT HIS SHOP!
here's my favorite listing:

great job daze of the week!

BAM! support the threadbanger guild!

No comments: